Ocean wings provides complete solution to the customers at every stage of Supply chain Management.
DATA COLLECTION AND ANALYSIS
- Collecting suitable data from the clients regarding the spare parts requirements
- Gathering specifications of the items
- Comparing and verifying the original manufacturer specifications
- Creating a complete log of the data.
- Maintenance planning
- Maintenance improvement
- Identify & justify need for modification
- Calculate future resource & spares requirements
- Assess likelihood of mission success
- Confirm contractual requirements.
SOURCING AND ORDER PLACING
Sourcing is us helping you find and locate the products that you want to buy. And, once the product is found, we ensure the item is in stock, can be processed within our accounting system, and can be delivered or drop shipped to you in a timely way. With our extensive knowledge of industrial offerings, and our long-term relationships with tool manufacturers, we have the necessary expertise and structure to provide a sourcing strategy that fits your company needs.
Our process includes:
- Identifying the original manufacturer of the Equipment and collecting the details
- Negotiating with vendors on price and Delivery promptness
- Placing the order at right place
IMPORT AND EXPORT
At Ocean Wings, we source only the highest quality products available to provide you with the best range and service in the industry. If you are unable to find the product you require, contact us now to source it for you.
Ocean Wings helps businesses reach new heights. Gain unparalleled insight into trade, access daily import and export shipment records, discover new markets and opportunities.
Ocean Wings is an international trading company that specializes in the trading of bulk industrial materials & equipments. We are always eager to develop new trading partners, while continuing to maintain the valuable relationships we have already established in international trade markets.
Our Services include:
- Container Consolidation and Packing
- Freight Forwarding
OCEAN WINGS provides point solutions, integrated services bundles and end-to-end procurement outsourcing. Together, we can build the best approach to suit your specific strategic, operational and financial objectives.
Ocean Wings integrated procurement services reside on a solid infrastructure consisting of powerful technology, skilled talent, global operations, and industry and category expertise.
The team’s capabilities include:
- Facilities Procurement
- Material Planning and Control
- Shop and Office Expediting
- Supplier Capability and Capacity Assessments
- Supplier Performance Measurement
- Traffic and Logistics Support
Our team is backed with strong IT infrastructure which helps the customers for
- Tracking the items
- Placing the orders
- Comparing the various products
- Other services through email and websites
We deliver powerful customer relationship management (CRM) capabilities, including sales force automation (SFA), marketing automation, customer support and service, ecommerce and flexible customization, all in a single cloud CRM solution. All of your investments in CRM will be supporting your goals in a balanced and seamless fashion.
- We strive for customer satisfaction.
- To discover new customers and increase customer revenue
- Produce Better Marketing Campaigns.
- To cross sell products more effectively
- Identify new selling opportunities
- Increased market share and profit margin
- Improved ability to meet customer requirements
- Improved quality communication and networking
- Reduced costs of buying and using product and services
- Better stand against global competition
Logistics management is the part of supply chain management that plans, implements, and controls the efficient, effective forward, and reverse flow and storage of goods, services, and related information between the point of origin and the point of consumption in order to meet customer’s requirements.
Logistics management activities typically include inbound and outbound transportation management, fleet management, warehousing, materials handling, order fulfilment, logistics network design, inventory management, supply/demand planning, and management of third party logistics services providers.
Logistics management reduces these turns without sacrificing customer satisfaction.
- Movement consolidation
- Select Optimum Transportation Mode
- Provide Optimum Storage
- Ensure Cost Efficiency
- Manage Inbound Transportation
Other services as per client request.